- Build loving, caring relationships within our youth / young adult ministry and the communities we serve
- Commit to programs and resources for service of the poor
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to learning and creativity for our youth/young adults
- Encourage a spirit of collaboration among church staff, teachers, parents and youth/young adults
- Value the uniqueness of each youth/young adult and making every effort to meet his/her needs
Unplugged is devoted to teaching young men and women to think critically and wisely. We stimulate learning and understanding of the Bible in an environment of friendship and unity. We acknowledge the importance of responsible adults in our community. We encourage youth/young adults to live by faith, with christlike character and interest in service. In Unplugged, we welcome young men and women with questions regarding faith, regardless of their ethnicity, religion or economic diversity.